When it comes to door entry systems there is no hard and fast answer about which is the 'best' one out there. The best door entry system for you depends on the why and where you plan to install it.
Commercial - If you're a business owner there are a few things to consider when you choose a door entry system:
- What will be most efficient for your employees?
- Which system will provide the desired level of security commercial property?
- Which locations need to be secured around the premises?
Residential - A homeowner's worst nightmare is burglary or theft. Here's what you should consider before choosing the best door entry system for your home:
- How many people will be using it?
- What level of security do you prefer for your home?
- How much do you want to spend?
Best types of door entry system
Once you've considered the answers to the above questions, it's time to decide what type of security system is best for you! Let's take a look at some of the door entry systems we offer and explore why they might be the best for your property...
Key Fob Security Systems
- One of the simpler door entry systems on the market, key fob security systems are easy for everyone to use. You'll often find key fob systems outside blocks of flats, although they can be useful when employees need to pop in and out of the office frequently too.
Video Door Entry System
- Ideal for monitoring your property while you're away, our video door entry systems are a favourite for residential properties. You can see who's ringing your doorbell without having to answer the door, and you can keep a close eye on people behaving suspiciously.
- Security barriers are a physical blockade between your property and the outside world. Generally, this might be considered a bit of a strange choice for a residential property where most people would install a gate or fence. Security barriers work wonders in private car parks, making them a great choice for commercial properties.
Do you need more help choosing the best door entry system for your property? Speak to one of our advisors today, we're more than happy to help. Call us on 029 20 753 251 now.