Here at IDS Security Systems, we pride ourselves on being able to provide first-class customer service when we supply and maintain our state-of-the-art security systems for our customers. Therefore, it makes us extremely proud when we receive positive feedback from any customer that we have served.
Take a look at just a few of the Google Reviews left by a number of our satisfied customers!
If you are considering having a bespoke security installed within your home or commercial premises and are wondering where to go, our reviews should show you exactly why so many businesses and homeowners choose IDS! With the latest technology in a variety of world-class security systems including CCTV Cameras, Security Barriers, Access Control Systems and Intruder Alarms, we are confident that no matter your needs or requirements, IDS Security Systems will be able to accommodate.
If you would like to get in touch with us to discuss installing a bespoke security system in your home or business, call us today on 02920 753 251 or click below to fill out an enquiry form!
Enquiry Form >
Chwarae Teg (Welsh for 'fair play') is a charity whose stated mission is "to help ensure that Women in Wales can enter the workplace, develop their skills and build rewarding careers". At the Virgin Money Lounge in the centre of Cardiff last night, Chwarae Teg launched their new 'FairPlay Employer Network' with an event that brought together representatives from numerous Welsh businesses, including IDS Security Systems Ltd.
As a woman-led company, we at IDS Security are very much aligned with what Chwarae Teg are working to achieve. Our Managing Director Julie Halton attended the FairPlay Employer Network event in Cardiff last night and found it to be an inspirational experience. The primary topic of focus for the evening was inclusive recruitment and how it can drive success when done correctly - guest speaker Ryan Cullen gave a very insightful talk on this subject, using his own employer DevOpsGroup as a real-life example of the benefits that can come from switching to a more inclusive recruitment policy.
This was the first of what promises to be a most enlightening series of Chwarae Teg business events, and we look forward to details of the next FairPlay Employer Network evening.
About IDS Security Systems Ltd >
We are excited to announce that we have recently attained Cyber Essentials certification, this blog tells you a little bit about what that means and how it benefits you, our customers.
What does it mean to be Cyber Essentials certified?
Cyber Essentials is a government supported scheme that helps businesses to protect their organisations from cyber-attacks including hacking, phishing and password guessing across all types of devices
We have attained this certification to instil confidence in our new and existing customers that we’re taking the most appropriate measures to secure their personal data. We’re now committed to continually improving our cyber security measures to ensure the highest level of cyber-security at all times.
To find out more about Cyber Essentials, head to their website:
Visit the Cyber Essentials Website >
We are looking to hire a full-time administrator for IDS Security's head office at 16E Moy Road Industrial Centre, Moy Road, Taff's Well, Cardiff, CF15 7QR.
- Input of information on the company’s database/CRM system
- Arranging engineer visits
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Maintenance of company records
- Preparation of quotations
- Management of maintenance contracts
- Administration of quality system
- Supporting operational and sales team
- Undertaking any other administration as and when required
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Knowledge of computer systems, especially Microsoft 365
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work successfully under pressure
- Demonstration of confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail – must be able to perform a variety of duties while adhering to deadlines and maintaining accuracy
- Able to use initiative to complete set tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Working with people / team working – understanding of others, adapts to others, listens, consults and support plus the ability to work alone
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm, with half an hour for lunch
Salary: Dependent on experience, but in the region of £20,000 pa
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 753251.
Apply Now >
Would you like to save some money on your next Amazon order? If so, you might just be in luck!
To celebrate our recent move to our new premises in Taff's Well, we at IDS Security are giving away a £20 Amazon eGift Voucher to one lucky winner this Friday.
Here's what to do if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning...
How to enter:
- Follow @IDSFireSecurity on Twitter (you will need to create a Twitter account if you don't already have one).
- Retweet the pinned competition tweet
- Check back at on Friday 20 July to find out if you've won!
This giveaway will close at 2pm on Friday 20 July 2018, at which time we will select a winner at random and notify them via Twitter. Please note that this competition is open to UK entrants only.
Enter the Competition > About IDS Security >