There has been a rise in interest in the installation of wireless alarm systems, particularly with the increased demand for smart home devices. This is because wireless alarm systems are more convenient and have many advantages over their wired counterparts. Some of the benefits of a wireless alarm system are:
- They are easier to install - Installing a wireless alarm system eliminates the need to damage existing walls and floors to install cables
- They are more resistant to damage - Removing cables and connections limits the amount of hardware that can be tampered with or damaged over time
- They can be relocated - If you decide to reposition your alarm system, or if you move house, the wireless alarm system can be un-installed and relocated with ease
- They can be controlled and monitored remotely - from a smartphone, remote control or another wireless device
Installing a wireless alarm system might seem like a simple task, but getting professional help is always advised for the following reasons:
1. Your wireless alarm system might be defective. If you don't have the skills or knowledge to correctly test or identify issues with the alarm system then you might not be aware of the fault until it's too late.
2. Installing the sensors and detectors in the right places is difficult. Installing them in the wrong places can compromise your safety and security, it isn't as simple as just putting on a sensor in each room and hoping for the best. The sensors and detectors need to be placed strategically to work as they should.
3. You have nobody liable for maintaining the wireless alarm system except yourself. Even if you manage to install a wireless alarm system yourself, maintaining it and identifying issues later down the line might be tricky.
At IDS we offer wireless fire and intruder alarm systems that can be installed just about anywhere. We have in-house specialists who you can talk to over the phone to establish the perfect kind of wireless alarm system for your requirements.
We can design, install and maintain whichever wireless alarm system you choose, making the process incredibly easy and dramatically reducing the likelihood of an accidental safety or security breach due to poor installation.
Our maintenance contracts provide you with 24/7 knowledge that your wireless alarm system is being monitored and will continue to function as it should for years to come.
Read More: 5 Reasons to Get a Home Security System
To enquire about our wireless alarm systems, please get in contact with one of our specialists by calling 029 20 753 251, or fill out an enquiry form and we will be in touch ASAP. Simply click the button below to do so:
Contact Us >