Problems often occur when large groups of people are present in one place. This not only increases the risk to public safety, it also makes it difficult to determine who can and cannot access certain restricted areas. Pedestrian barriers allow you to control the direction of foot traffic and track how many people are travelling through a given space.
Turnstiles and other forms of pedestrian barriers make useful addition to lots of locations, such as leisure complexes, transport hubs and building sites. The use of barriers gives you reassurance that pedestrians are staying away from any areas they are not supposed to access. Using pedestrian barriers ultimately keeps the public safe and also makes it easier to protect your premises/revenue.
The barrier systems we offer include gates, barriers, rising bollards and turnstiles and can be found at retail developments, car parking areas, and various commercial and public buildings across England and Wales. We offer a range of pedestrian barrier systems and would be happy to discuss your individual requirements to decide what system would best suit your needs.
To find out more about our pedestrian barrier systems, please call us on 029 20 753 251 or fill out the form on our contact page.
Recent tragedies such as the Grenfell Tower fire have reminded the public of just how devastating fires can be. Not only do they destroy homes and possessions, the risk to human life is also very, very real. Fire alarms are important as they quickly alert everyone in the area that a fire has broken out. This alert allows everyone to evacuate the area and makes it far more likely that the fire will be extinguished before it gets out of control.
Our fire alarm systems are created to protect you and your property, and while we all hope you will never have to use them, they are an essential precaution that is always necessary no matter how unlikely the event of fire may seem to be.
Here at IDS, we design, install and maintain fire alarm systems to suit your property and circumstances. Our top-of-the-line technology gives you peace of mind that your property is well-protected in the event of a fire. We have a range of fire alarm systems available, and we will help you to select the one that will best protect yourself, your premises, and those around you. To learn more about our fire protection services, please click here.
We also offer a 24hr fire alarm monitoring service that provides further protection if a fire occurs. Monitoring allows for the quickest possible response to the location of the fire and rapid correspondence with emergency services.
If you’re still wondering why fire alarms are important, you should remember that it is never a risk you should be willing to take. Don’t leave your property’s protection up to chance - invest in a reliable fire detection system and be reassured that you have taken all the appropriate safety measures.
To find out more about how IDS can help you with your fire protection technology, contact our friendly team today. Feel free to give us a call on 02920 753 251 or get in touch here.
It's important to keep your business protected, and one of the most efficient ways to do so is by installing CCTV surveillance cameras. You may be persuaded to purchase a cheap CCTV system online and install it yourself; however, contacting an expert, will ensure your business is properly protected with the latest CCTV technology.
Choosing IDS Security
for your CCTV surveillance installation will allow you to:
- Select a surveillance system that meets your requirements
- Have an experienced security specialist place your camera(s) in place for optimum coverage
- Allow you to integrate your CCTV camera with the rest of your security systems, offering you a comprehensive coverage.
Here at IDS Security Systems LTD
, we've installed CCTV camera systems and other security systems for businesses, residential houses and public properties throughout Worcester and the surrounding area. From PTZ Cameras
to External CCTV Detection Units
and Hard Drive Recorders
, we supply and install the very latest surveillance systems to provide you with comprehensive coverage for your business.
If you choose IDS for your CCTV Surveillance installation, here are just some of the services you'll be provided with:
- A site visit to assess your security needs
- Our professional installers will ensure that your security system is installed correctly and is fully functioning
- If you decide to take out a maintenance contract, you will have access to our call-out and engineering services, 24 hours a day, all year round.
If you're based in Worcestershire, and you're in need of a high-quality surveillance system for your business, please call us on 029 20 753 251
or contact us online
to request a quotation.
Fire alarm Systems are an essential safety measure for any home or business. Fire causes numerous injuries and fatalities every year, so it's important that you ensure every safety measure is in place to protect your home or work place.
Here at IDS, we specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems for offices, homes and public properties. We may be based in Cardiff but we operate throughout Wales and England, including Bath. We've supplied fire alarm systems to residential properties and offices of all sizes; and we supply a range of fire detection systems, from standard formats through to larger, sophisticated, multi-panel addressable systems.
Our Systems Include:
- Conventional Fire Alarms - Every office and property should have a fire alarm system installed, which provides protection and peace of mind. Here at IDS, we're vastly experienced in the installation and maintenance of conventional fire alarm systems.
- Addressable Fire Alarm Systems - These systems are more suited for large buildings and commercial premises that spread over a wide area, and require a more enhanced fire protection system. These systems provide you with advanced capabilities, allowing you to integrate specific actions and monitoring tasks into the system.
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems - Our wireless alarm system provides you with state-of-the-art fire protection, without the need of a complex network of wires and cables.
We're dedicated to providing a professional installation and maintenance package that's specifically tailored to suit your needs, to provide you with round-the-clock peace of mind.
If you're based in Bath, and you're looking for a professional fire alarm system, get in touch with us today! Fill in our quick contact form here, or call us on 02920 753 251!
If you're looking to guard your business with CCTV cameras, it's a good idea to leave the installation to a security specialist.
Though there are many cheap CCTV systems available to buy and install yourself nowadays, there are a number of reasons why you're better off calling in an expert. For instance, a seasoned security specialist will be able to:
- Select the surveillance system that's best-suited to your requirements
- Place your CCTV camera(s) for optimum coverage
- Integrate your CCTV system with other security systems if applicable
Here at IDS Security Systems Ltd, we have installed all kinds of CCTV camera systems for clients throughout Bristol and the surrounding area. From PTZ cameras
to IP surveillance systems and hard drive recorders, we can supply and install a comprehensive range of CCTV solutions - and our extensive knowledge of surveillance technology means that we are more than qualified to recommend the best option for you.
Here's a quick summary of the services we can provide for businesses of all sizes:
- An IDS engineer will conduct a site visit to assess your security needs (we can travel to most locations in Bristol and nearby)
- Having surveyed your site, we will recommend the best solution for your CCTV/surveillance needs and provide a quote for installation
- Our professional CCTV installers will ensure that your new security system is installed properly and working as expected.
- If you choose to take out a maintenance contract, you will have access to our call-out monitoring and engineering service (available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
If you're based in Bristol and you need a state-of-the-art CCTV system for your business, please call IDS Security on 029 20 753 251
or contact us online
to request a quotation.