If you've decided to protect your business by installing some security cameras, you may be tempted to simply buy a cheap system online and put it up in the office yourself.
However, it's a far better idea to contact a professional security installer and ask them to undertake a survey of your site - this will enable them to offer their expert opinion and recommend a surveillance system that is perfectly tailored to your requirements. They will also be able to install your new security cameras in such a way as to minimise blind spots and provide the best possible coverage of your premises.
All of the above services are available from IDS Security Systems Ltd. Based in Cardiff but serving clients throughout South Wales and beyond, we employ a team of experienced security camera installers who have worked in a wide range of different business premises, including shops, offices, factories, warehouses and more. We'll send a security specialist to visit your site, conduct a full survey, and recommend the right security system for your business. We can also supply your state-of-the-art security cameras
, take care of the installation, and even service them if you take out a maintenance contract with us.
Over the years, we've worked with a variety of large and small businesses in all sorts of industries, including those which operate in particularly active and fast-paced environments. In the case of production and manufacturing companies, we've learnt a great deal about the level of security and attention to detail that is required by these businesses, in order to ensure that operations are completed safely and efficiently, in order to maximise productivity.
CCTV systems offer an enhanced level of control across factory premises, enhancing the capabilities of security and supervision measures, order to maintain a high standard of care for both staff and customers, along with the products themselves.
Here are just some of the benefits that CCTV systems are able to provide to factory owners and manufacturing companies:
- Loss Control - Provides a solution to deter theft from both internal and external sources, while also serving as video evidence in the event of unlawful activity.
- Health and Safety - CCTV aids the process of monitoring and maintaining the high level of safety required in factory environments, by identifying possible hazards from unsafe working conditions or practices, as well as ensuring that the existing systems are being properly followed and enforced.
- Production Quality - Working practices are not only important for safety, but also contribute to the quality of the products themselves. CCTV allows employers to ensure that the correct levels or productivity are being maintained, while also identifying possible areas for future improvement.
- Flexible and Comprehensive Monitoring - Having a CCTV network allows a variety of areas to be monitored at once, which is ideal for large companies who wish to maintain a high level of security, while also streamlining surveillance systems.
- Enhanced Access Control & Intruder Detection - CCTV can be combined with alarm systems and entrances to detect and prevent intruders more efficiently, without increasing on-site staffing.
Are you a business owner that would like to find out more about factory CCTV? Get in touch with IDS today, to find out more about the huge variety of security systems that we are able to provide.
We've worked with all kinds of different clients here at IDS Security Systems Ltd, including many organisations within the UK marine industry. Several harbour authorities have, over the years, asked us to provide a wide range of security solutions for the waterfront sites they manage, and this is a challenge that we have proven ourselves capable of meeting.
Read on to find out what kind of harbour security systems we can offer, or click here to get in touch
with the IDS team and discuss your requirements with us.
Harbour Security Systems: What Can We Do For You?
Here are some of the other systems we can supply, install, and service for you:
- CCTV Cameras - 24-hour indoor and outdoor surveillance. CCTV cameras can deter crime, and if anything does happen, you'll have video evidence to assist with the police investigation.
- Door Entry Systems - Our access control systems allow you to limit public access to your buildings, control rooms, offices, and so on via a variety of cutting-edge technologies (e.g. key fobs, smart cards, biometrics).
- Fire Alarms - Protect your site and the people on it from fire with our state-of-the-art fire alarm systems. We offer a variety of different fire protection solutions, including wireless technologies and addressable alarm systems.
- Security Barriers - Control the flow of traffic and pedestrians through / around your site.
We provide a wide range of harbour security systems across South Wales and the neighbouring regions in England. To request a quotation for your security solution, please call IDS Security on 029 20 753 251
or get in touch online
Amongst the security and surveillance systems that we provide here at IDS, IP security cameras are fast becoming one of our most popular and highly-requested products, particularly with those who are looking to bring their existing system up-to-date. Thanks to their flexibility as part of both a larger network, as well as small-scale CCTV systems, IP cameras are able to provide a high level of security, with reduced hassle and enhanced cost-efficiency.
Here's a closer look at the benefits of IP security cameras:
Integration: IP cameras can be combined with access systems, alarms and more, in order to provide unified and seamless execution in areas of all sizes.
Image Quality: The ability to effectively analyse video imaging is crucial to both automated and manned processes, which is what makes IP security cameras such an effective solution for capturing, storing and transmitting imagery.
Cost: Over time, IP cameras prove to be a very cost-effective way of maintaining on-site security, due to their ability to reduce overall equipment and staffing needs.
Flexibility: Due to the ease with which IP security cameras can be combined and enhanced with other systems, they can be expanded over time without unnecessary hassle or expense.
Accessibility: The remote access systems used by IP cameras allows viewing from a variety of devices and locations, which means that the data and footage can be easily accessed at any time.
Here at IDS, we have provided IP security cameras to a large number of clients in the South Wales area, working with requests of all scales and sizes. Operating from our base in Cardiff, we are able to professionally plan, install and maintain your IP camera system, in order to provide the most impactful and appropriate solution for your needs.
To find out more about our surveillance and security systems, get in touch with us today, by filling out our quick and easy contact form.
Access control systems are the perfect way to limit an individual's ability to enter a certain area or property, without restricting accessibility and flexibility for those with granted access. Some of our most popular solutions in this area, are our key fob security systems, which can be used to provide adaptable security to homes and businesses.
Some benefits of key fob access control systems include:
- Reduces the need for manned security systems.
- Can be easily expanded and adapted according to demand.
- Reduces disruption/disturbances for homes and businesses.
In addition to the many benefits that key fob security systems provide, they can also be used in a wide range of environments, in order to meet a number of security objectives. Some of these include:
- Providing easy access to homes and apartments, while minimising public access to communal areas.
- Preventing members of the public from entering private or secure spaces in commercial buildings.
- Implementing a staff hierarchy and security structure, by controlling or limiting the accessibility of certain areas.
Here at IDS, we have years of experience in proving door entry solutions for a range of commercial and residential clients of all sizes, working to deliver tailored systems using the latest technology, from leading UK and European manufacturers. Each project is treated with great care and attention to detail from start to finish, in order to provide each client with a secure, user-friendly system, which has been adapted to fit their exact needs.
Want to find out more about key fob access control systems?