Fire alarm Systems are an essential safety measure for any home or business. Fire causes numerous injuries and fatalities every year, so it's important that you ensure every safety measure is in place to protect your home or work place.
Here at IDS, we specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems for offices, homes and public properties. We may be based in Cardiff but we operate throughout Wales and England, including Bath. We've supplied fire alarm systems to residential properties and offices of all sizes; and we supply a range of fire detection systems, from standard formats through to larger, sophisticated, multi-panel addressable systems.
Our Systems Include:
- Conventional Fire Alarms - Every office and property should have a fire alarm system installed, which provides protection and peace of mind. Here at IDS, we're vastly experienced in the installation and maintenance of conventional fire alarm systems.
- Addressable Fire Alarm Systems - These systems are more suited for large buildings and commercial premises that spread over a wide area, and require a more enhanced fire protection system. These systems provide you with advanced capabilities, allowing you to integrate specific actions and monitoring tasks into the system.
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems - Our wireless alarm system provides you with state-of-the-art fire protection, without the need of a complex network of wires and cables.
We're dedicated to providing a professional installation and maintenance package that's specifically tailored to suit your needs, to provide you with round-the-clock peace of mind.
If you're based in Bath, and you're looking for a professional fire alarm system, get in touch with us today! Fill in our quick contact form here, or call us on 02920 753 251!
Here at IDS, we specialise in planning, installing and maintaining intruder alarm systems throughout the South Wales area, including Newport. Operating from our base, which is located just a short drive away in Cardiff Business Park, we are able to provide a range of security solutions to clients based in Newport, be it a large-scale commercial project or a home installation.
Intruder alarms provide protection and peace of mind for property owners, by efficiently detecting unauthorised access and possible criminal activity. This is particularly important outside of operational or manned hours, as well as during periods of closure/absence, as it allows activity to be monitored and documented, while providing a timely and effective alert to any possible breech.
Here are just a few benefits of our intruder alarms:
- Round-the-Clock Monitoring & Care - Our intruder alarm systems are monitored 24/7 from our station, with qualified engineers on call 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
- Use of the Latest Security Equipment - Our intruder alarm systems use the latest signalling equipment, which includes BT RedCare. This helps to ensure that the relevant emergency services are informed promptly, facilitating a rapid response to any incidents which occur.
- Responsible and Experienced Installation - Our intruder alarms are installed with the latest codes of practice and British Standards in mind, as set down by the National Approval Council of Security Systems and the Security Systems Alarm Inspection Board. In addition, we are highly experienced in providing safe, functional and high-quality systems, with decades of experience in the industry.
If you're a home or business owner in Newport, and you're looking for a reliable and professional intruder alarm system, get in touch with IDS today! Fill in our quick contact form here, or call us on 02920 753 251!
If you're looking to guard your business with CCTV cameras, it's a good idea to leave the installation to a security specialist.
Though there are many cheap CCTV systems available to buy and install yourself nowadays, there are a number of reasons why you're better off calling in an expert. For instance, a seasoned security specialist will be able to:
- Select the surveillance system that's best-suited to your requirements
- Place your CCTV camera(s) for optimum coverage
- Integrate your CCTV system with other security systems if applicable
Here at IDS Security Systems Ltd, we have installed all kinds of CCTV camera systems for clients throughout Bristol and the surrounding area. From PTZ cameras
to IP surveillance systems and hard drive recorders, we can supply and install a comprehensive range of CCTV solutions - and our extensive knowledge of surveillance technology means that we are more than qualified to recommend the best option for you.
Here's a quick summary of the services we can provide for businesses of all sizes:
- An IDS engineer will conduct a site visit to assess your security needs (we can travel to most locations in Bristol and nearby)
- Having surveyed your site, we will recommend the best solution for your CCTV/surveillance needs and provide a quote for installation
- Our professional CCTV installers will ensure that your new security system is installed properly and working as expected.
- If you choose to take out a maintenance contract, you will have access to our call-out monitoring and engineering service (available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
If you're based in Bristol and you need a state-of-the-art CCTV system for your business, please call IDS Security on 029 20 753 251
or contact us online
to request a quotation.