We are looking to hire a full-time administrator for IDS Security's head office at 16E Moy Road Industrial Centre, Moy Road, Taff's Well, Cardiff, CF15 7QR.
- Input of information on the company’s database/CRM system
- Arranging engineer visits
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Maintenance of company records
- Preparation of quotations
- Management of maintenance contracts
- Administration of quality system
- Supporting operational and sales team
- Undertaking any other administration as and when required
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Knowledge of computer systems, especially Microsoft 365
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work successfully under pressure
- Demonstration of confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail – must be able to perform a variety of duties while adhering to deadlines and maintaining accuracy
- Able to use initiative to complete set tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Working with people / team working – understanding of others, adapts to others, listens, consults and support plus the ability to work alone
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm, with half an hour for lunch
Salary: Dependent on experience, but in the region of £20,000 pa
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 753251.
Apply Now >
Whether it is your home or business, burglary is something that everyone wants to avoid. The thought of personal belongings or important work items potentially being stolen can have serious consequences on both life and work. So, what is the best way to prevent, or minimise the risk of a burglary happening? Burglar alarms!
Installing an effective security solution within your home or business will certainly go a long way in deterring criminals from being tempted to break into your premises and knowing that you are somewhat protected will provide you with peace of mind at certain times. Our bespoke intruder alarms are the perfect solution for all of your burglar worries! Our systems are monitored around the clock from our monitoring station, with our engineers on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Utilising the latest in digital signalling technology, we guarantee that the relevant emergency services are contacted when an intrusion is detected.
As well as offering an obvious preventive measure to break-in’s, our burglar alarms provide the following advantages:
- Decreased costs associated with insurance
- Reassurance that your property is protected
- Scope to minimise further theft and damage
So, in answer to the question, ‘do burglar alarms deter burglars’, it is safe to say that they definitely go some distance in preventing possible intrusions. Here at IDS, we have over two decades of installing burglar alarms and providing the most advanced security solutions possible, so when it comes to choosing and installing your intruder alarm, look no further than IDS Security Systems.
If you would like to learn more about our intruder security systems, please do not hesitate to contact us today by either calling us on 02920 753 251 or by hitting the button below to fill out our quick and easy contact form.
Fill Out Our Contact Form >