At IDS, we use the very latest fire protection technology to deliver a system that is intelligently tailored to the individual needs of each client. In order to provide the correct level of protection, while also delivering ease of use and value for money, we offer a variety of of fire alarm systems, which include:
- Conventional Fire Alarms - Each and every property should have a carefully planned and professionally installed fire alarm system, which provides invaluable protection and peace of mind. Here at IDS, we have extensive experience in the installation and maintenance of conventional fire alarm systems, for both the residential and commercial sector.
- Addressable Fire Alarm Systems - For large buildings and commercial premises spread over a wide area, a more enhanced fire protection system may be required, in order to provide the desired level of protection and organisational control. These systems give the user advanced capabilities, allowing specific actions and monitoring tasks to be integrated into the system, while providing fast and precise detection in the event of a fire.
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems - Our wireless alarm systems provide advanced fire protection, without the need to install a complex network of wires and cables. This is of particular benefit to structures which are protected for conservation purposes, allowing a safe level of fire detection and prevention, while also complying to other regulations imposed on the building. These systems are also advantageous to buildings where a longer installation processes would be inconvenient, as well as temporary set ups, such as premises with ongoing building work.
If you would like to find out more about our range of fire protection technology, get in touch with the team at IDS today! Simply fill out our quick enquiry form here, or call us on 02920 753 251.
As a business owner, you no doubt want to keep the cost of running your business as low as possible. This can be achieved by - for example - moving certain systems online, or adopting an environmental management system that helps you to cut down on water and energy bills. Both of these are smart, sensible money-saving moves.
But what about the cost of protecting your business with a security system? Is this an expense that you can safely cut from your company's budget as long as you remember to lock up properly every night? Or is security technology a necessary expenditure that's worth the cost?
The answer does depend slightly on the nature of your business and the industry you're in, but generally speaking, it is in every business owner's best interest to secure their premises with a security system.
Not only will certain types of security system make it far more difficult for intruders to access your building, they can actually deter would-be criminals from even attempting to enter in the first place. Most burglars will not target a property that is visibly protected by an alarm system and/or monitored by security cameras, and in the event that a break-in does occur, a good-quality security system can help you and the authorities to find the trespasser and - hopefully - recover any stolen goods.
Which security system should I get?Once you've decided to have a security system installed on your company's premises, the next hurdle is deciding what kind of security system to utilise. Here are just a few of the available options:
- Security Alarms - Many business owners use alarm systems to keep trespassers off their premises overnight. The alarm system is armed when the building is locked up, and if anybody enters, the alarm will sound and (depending on your alarm system) the police may automatically be notified of the break-in. Authorised personnel can disarm the alarm system by entering a secret code or scanning an electronic tag.
- CCTV Cameras - CCTV cameras record video footage of your premises, so everything is caught on camera. This footage can help with police investigations, and as mentioned above, intruders are often put off when they notice a CCTV camera monitoring the building they are thinking of targeting.
- Access Control Systems - These systems allow you to manage access to your premises, restricting unauthorised entry via a variety of different methods. Some door entry systems require guests to enter a passcode or swipe a keycard, while others use sophisticated biometric technology (e.g. fingerprint recognition).
Of course, there's no reason why you can't combine multiple security systems and protect your business using several different technologies. Whatever you need from your security system(s), get in touch with IDS Security Systems Ltd today
- we supply, install, and service a wide variety of cutting-edge security solutions across Wales and England.
At IDS, one of our main priorities for clients of all sizes, is to ensure that we are able to provide maximum flexibility when planning and installing their solution. When it comes to CCTV systems, we realise that clients are looking to optimise the impact of this technology, by ensuring that it not only enhances their existing security set-up, but also simplifies it.
With our remote monitoring capabilities, we are able to offer CCTV systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of your security measures, without adding any unnecessary expense and hassle. Whether you need your CCTV footage to be monitored continuously, or require something more specific, IDS can provide a professional monitoring service that is tailored to your individual needs. When suspicious behaviour is detected, or triggered by a certain set of activities within the area, our monitoring station will take action straight away, to ensure that the behaviour is dealt with accordingly.
Here are just some of the benefits which come from investing in a remotely-monitored CCTV system:
- Enhanced security at any time of day.
- Reduces the need for staff monitoring.
- Provides intelligent recording, based on your exact needs.
- Enables a quick response to security breaches and criminal activity.
If you are interested in finding out more about our CCTV monitoring services, simply get in touch today, by clicking here.
Whether it's home security, a fire alarm system, or a large-scale intruder alarm network, professional installation plays a vital role in influencing the functionality of your security solution. In order to meet the exact needs of your property, each security system should be thoughtfully planned and executed, in order to provide the highest level of confidence and protection.
Here at IDS, we have been designing, installing and maintaining security alarms for over two decades, which is why we have the experience and knowledge required to provide a unique and lasting solution for each customer. We will not only provide a professional installation service, but will take the time to ensure that our system affords the largest range on benefits, and performs to the highest possible standard. Whether is a small-scale operation on a family dwelling, or a larger project for a commercial building, we will take the same level of care and attention to detail, and provide the correct level of support to each customer once the installation is completed.
In addition to installing your alarm system, we also provide additional support with our round-the-clock monitoring and engineer services. Should you need the help and guidance of our engineers at any point following your installation, they will be on hand to offer their expertise and assistance 24/7, 365 days a year. This means that in the unlikely even that you are having difficulties with your system, or it is not performing as it should be, IDS will be able to ensure that it's is restored to optimal performance, as soon as possible.
If you are interested in having an expertly-installed intruder or fire alarm at your property, then get in touch with IDS today! You can call us on 02920 753 251, or fill in our quick enquiry form here.