Increasingly, the safety and security of pupils is becoming a growing concern for educational institutions, as the welfare of students becomes a fundamental responsibility for teachers, outside of the classroom as well as during teaching hours.
Particularly in larger institutions, it can be difficult to monitor the behaviour of students, as well as ensuring that the school grounds are secure at all times. With a CCTV system
in place, it becomes far easier to monitor multiple areas at once, maximising the abilities of staff to provide a safe and sheltered space for pupils.
Here are just some of the benefits of an appropriate CCTV system:
- Grants the ability to monitor and deter bullying.
- Provides evidence of vandalism, truancy, misconduct and more, while also acting as a deterrent for this behaviour from students and members of the public.
- In the same instance, it can also bring false claims to light.
- Monitors and prevents intrusion or interference from outsiders, minimising the risk to pupils on a general and individual scale.
- Compliments and improves existing security features, such as restricted entrances and intruder alarms.
- Preserves the security of the area outside classroom hours, ensuring staff and pupil safety during after school activities, and providing evidence of any interference to the facility that could present a risk or prove disrupting to students.
If you require a highly reliable and technologically sound CCTV system for your school, we offer a variety of options to suit the requirements and demands of the facility in question. Whether you wish to update or expand your existing security system, or build a network of up-to-date surveillance solutions from scratch, the experienced team at IDS can help you achieve and maintain your desired result.
To find out more about CCTV for educational facilities, or to request a quotation, simply get in touch by filling out our quick and convenient enquiry form here