When it comes to getting a security system installed at either your home or business by a professional security company, it's important to know that whoever is carrying the installation out is a trustworthy and certified business that possess all of the necessary and required accreditations.
Here at IDS Security Systems, we have a range of industry-recognised accreditations that prove we are a security system that you can rely on when it comes to any commercial or domestic security installations. All of which can be viewed below.
Our Accreditations >
What Does BAFE Stand For?
If you have a sharp eye, you can see that one of the accreditations that we possess comes from the BAFE Fire Safety Register. BAFE (British Approvals for Fire Excellence) is the independent registration body for third-party certificated fire safety service providers across the UK, meaning that all of our fire safety systems have been approved and certified by one of the UK's leading regulators - fantastic!
The BAFE Fire Safety Register
The BAFE Fire Safety Register offers a comprehensive record of third-party certificated competent providers for business owners, property managers, facility managers, specifiers and others entities that require assistance in managing their fire safety responsibilities and obligations.
The role of BAFE is to deliver and administer an extensive register of third-party certificated fire safety service providers. This means that whether you're a business or homeowner, you can have peace of mind that your fire safety compliance requirements are being fulfilled by a provider with quality evidence of their competency for specific services, such as installing and maintaining fire alarm systems.
Why You Should Choose a BAFE Fires Safety Registered Company
We already know that choosing a company that is registered on the BAFE Fire Safety register means that they are competent to provide fire safety systems, giving you some reassurances over the provider but why else should you choose a BAFE Fire Safety registered company?
Here are some more reasons:
- This shows that you have acted with due diligence when sourcing a competent provider to help meet your fire safety needs.
- The certification remains the most up to date representation of quality and competency for fire safety services.
- Registered companies are constantly monitored when it comes to compliance, ensuring the provider continues to work to the scheme's criteria at all times.
- It makes it easier to source or verify competent fire safety providers near you.
- It is recommended by the Government to use third-party certificated providers for fire safety services.
- The assessment required is completely voluntary, meaning a provider's own time and money is used to demonstrate their commitment to quality, demonstrating they are skilled enough to help meet your fire safety needs.
Our Fire Alarm Systems
As a result of being a BAFE Fire Safety registered company, you can put your complete and utter in us to provide you with a professional and reliable fire safety system.
So, if this is something that you're looking for to be installed at your home or business, you can learn more about how we can help with our high-quality fire alarm systems below.
Learn More About Our Fire Alarm Systems >
If you would like to learn more about our BAFE Fires Safety Register accreditation or our fire alarm systems, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team today!