We are looking to hire a full-time administrator for IDS Security's head office at 16E Moy Road Industrial Centre, Moy Road, Taff's Well, Cardiff, CF15 7QR.
- Input of information on the company’s database/CRM system
- Arranging engineer visits
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Maintenance of company records
- Preparation of quotations
- Management of maintenance contracts
- Administration of quality system
- Supporting operational and sales team
- Undertaking any other administration as and when required
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Knowledge of computer systems, especially Microsoft 365
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work successfully under pressure
- Demonstration of confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail – must be able to perform a variety of duties while adhering to deadlines and maintaining accuracy
- Able to use initiative to complete set tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Working with people / team working – understanding of others, adapts to others, listens, consults and support plus the ability to work alone
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm, with half an hour for lunch
Salary: Dependent on experience, but in the region of £20,000 pa
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 753251.
Apply Now >
Whether it is your home or business, burglary is something that everyone wants to avoid. The thought of personal belongings or important work items potentially being stolen can have serious consequences on both life and work. So, what is the best way to prevent, or minimise the risk of a burglary happening? Burglar alarms!
Installing an effective security solution within your home or business will certainly go a long way in deterring criminals from being tempted to break into your premises and knowing that you are somewhat protected will provide you with peace of mind at certain times. Our bespoke intruder alarms are the perfect solution for all of your burglar worries! Our systems are monitored around the clock from our monitoring station, with our engineers on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Utilising the latest in digital signalling technology, we guarantee that the relevant emergency services are contacted when an intrusion is detected.
As well as offering an obvious preventive measure to break-in’s, our burglar alarms provide the following advantages:
- Decreased costs associated with insurance
- Reassurance that your property is protected
- Scope to minimise further theft and damage
So, in answer to the question, ‘do burglar alarms deter burglars’, it is safe to say that they definitely go some distance in preventing possible intrusions. Here at IDS, we have over two decades of installing burglar alarms and providing the most advanced security solutions possible, so when it comes to choosing and installing your intruder alarm, look no further than IDS Security Systems.
If you would like to learn more about our intruder security systems, please do not hesitate to contact us today by either calling us on 02920 753 251 or by hitting the button below to fill out our quick and easy contact form.
Fill Out Our Contact Form >
Would you like to save some money on your next Amazon order? If so, you might just be in luck!
To celebrate our recent move to our new premises in Taff's Well, we at IDS Security are giving away a £20 Amazon eGift Voucher to one lucky winner this Friday.
Here's what to do if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning...
How to enter:
- Follow @IDSFireSecurity on Twitter (you will need to create a Twitter account if you don't already have one).
- Retweet the pinned competition tweet
- Check back at on Friday 20 July to find out if you've won!
This giveaway will close at 2pm on Friday 20 July 2018, at which time we will select a winner at random and notify them via Twitter. Please note that this competition is open to UK entrants only.
Enter the Competition > About IDS Security >
Security cameras are an excellent way of offering you peace of mind; the reassurance of an active security camera means you know any potential intrusions or security risks will be caught on camera. Security camera installation is arguably as important as having the security cameras in the first place; it is critical cameras are installed professionally and positioned to effectively monitor the largest area possible to provide you with the best surveillance. Luckily for you, IDS Security Systems are something of a pro when it comes to security camera installation and we can provide this service as part of a package when you purchase security cameras from us.
Why is security camera installation important?
Having a professional install your security camera(s) is of paramount importance - from positioning the camera, to the wiring and set-up, it is essential these tasks are undertaken properly so that your security camera system is fully functioning. The trained engineers from IDS can provide this service to ensure your security camera installation is done properly, and efficiently.
What do we consider when installing your security camera?
When installing a security camera system for our customer, we consider the following things to guarantee they are getting the most they can from their security cameras. We are experts in our field with a lot of experience under our belt, for more information on IDS and our team, visit our about us page!
Where a camera is positioned is one of the most important parts of security camera installation - our expert engineers will be able to seek out the best position for your security camera. During the installation process, our engineers will consider the footage the camera will capture (dependant on the angle), how high up it is secured, and whether it is displayed discreetly or obviously. We are happy to work to your specific needs when installing your security camera(s), so whether you want your camera somewhere obvious, as a deterrent, or somewhere less obvious - IDS can meet your needs.
Here at IDS we know our security cameras inside out (literally), so when handling a security camera installation we can worry about all the technical stuff, so you don't have to! IDS will handle the wiring of your camera(s) and expertly select the most logical power source for your security system. We'll think about your local area network (LAN) and give you suggestions on what we think is best. With an IDS security camera installation, you can rest assured your security is in good hands.
If you are interested in our security camera installation services, please feel free to get in touch with us today. You can give us a call on: 029 20 753 251 or email email@example.com. For more information on the security cameras offered by IDS please press the button below, and get your security system underway!
CCTV Security Systems from IDS
Get in touch with IDS
Many business owners focus only on things like profits, productivity, and keeping ahead of the competition. This is understandable - time is money, after all - but it does mean that the crucial matter of security sometimes falls by the wayside.
Business security is a multifaceted, potentially complex issue to which some turn a blind eye until it's too late. A simple solution sometimes isn't enough - a single CCTV camera or burglar alarm can't protect your business as well as a fully-integrated system that combines a number of different security products into the perfect solution for your business.
What is an integrated security system?
An integrated security system takes a number of different security systems and merges them into one comprehensive solution that may include any combination of the following:
Why do you need an integrated security system?
So what are the specific benefits and advantages that come from utilising a fully-integrated security system? Here are a few examples:
- Improved Productivity - An integrated system can help to boost the productivity levels of your employees, with increased monitoring having a positive impact on customer satisfaction and employee performance.
- Conflict Resolution - A multifaceted security system makes it easier to monitor actions taken in the workplace, leading to improved conflict resolution if necessary.
- Centralisation - With the implementation of an integrated security system, your company's security will become more centralised rather than having to report to different areas. This saves management time and allows the business to be more organised.
- Theft Deterrence - Theft is an ever-present fear for all business owners. A good security system can be tailored to the needs of your operation, minimising the risk of burglary.
- Real-Time Monitoring - With an integrated security system, businesses are able to see the activities of their premises instantly whenever needed through the use of computers, smartphones and/or tablets.
Security systems from IDS
Here at IDS Security Systems, we offer bespoke security solutions for all kinds of businesses. If you require a fully-integrated security system, we can help - contact us today to request a free quotation.