The UK is still in the grip of a deadly coronavirus pandemic. New cases of COVID-19 are still being reported every day, so it remains important for all of us to do our bit to slow the spread of this disease.
One crucial precaution is to stay at home if you are displaying any of the following coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- Changes to your sense of smell or taste
If you have one or more of these symptoms, you may be infected and should self-isolate at home in order to avoid infecting others.
But taking responsibility for your own health is one thing. What should you do if you're a business owner and one of your employees comes to work with one or more symptoms of COVID-19?
When it comes to door entry systems there is no hard and fast answer about which is the 'best' one out there. The best door entry system for you depends on the why and where you plan to install it.
Commercial - If you're a business owner there are a few things to consider when you choose a door entry system:
- What will be most efficient for your employees?
- Which system will provide the desired level of security commercial property?
- Which locations need to be secured around the premises?
Residential - A homeowner's worst nightmare is burglary or theft. Here's what you should consider before choosing the best door entry system for your home:
- How many people will be using it?
- What level of security do you prefer for your home?
- How much do you want to spend?
Best types of door entry system
Once you've considered the answers to the above questions, it's time to decide what type of security system is best for you! Let's take a look at some of the door entry systems we offer and explore why they might be the best for your property...
Key Fob Security Systems
- One of the simpler door entry systems on the market, key fob security systems are easy for everyone to use. You'll often find key fob systems outside blocks of flats, although they can be useful when employees need to pop in and out of the office frequently too.
Video Door Entry System
- Ideal for monitoring your property while you're away, our video door entry systems are a favourite for residential properties. You can see who's ringing your doorbell without having to answer the door, and you can keep a close eye on people behaving suspiciously.
- Security barriers are a physical blockade between your property and the outside world. Generally, this might be considered a bit of a strange choice for a residential property where most people would install a gate or fence. Security barriers work wonders in private car parks, making them a great choice for commercial properties.
Do you need more help choosing the best door entry system for your property? Speak to one of our advisors today, we're more than happy to help. Call us on 029 20 753 251 now.
Chance & Counters is a board game café that opened in the centre of Cardiff. Spread over three storeys in a picturesque Victorian building on High Street, Chance & Counters is home to more than 500 board games, which visitors are encouraged to try out while they sample a variety of dishes and drinks.
Images from facebook.com/chanceandcounterscardiff
As one of Cardiff's leading security companies, IDS Security Systems Ltd were asked to provide a range security and fire protection solutions for the new café. Not only did we supply the cameras and alarms for Chance & Counters, we also designed the whole system and installed it ourselves. Our experienced engineers handled the job with their usual professionalism, and we are very proud to have been involved in this fantastic, unique addition to Cardiff's food and drink scene.
Photos from @IDSFireSecurity on Twitter
IDS supplied and installed the following systems:
If you require an expertly-designed security and/or fire protection system for your premises, please call IDS Security on 029 20 753 251 or enquire online to request a quotation. No job is too big, too small or too unusual!
If you store your company's products in a warehouse - no matter how big or how small that warehouse is - it's a good idea to make sure it's as secure as possible. That means keeping it locked overnight and making it difficult for trespassers to gain entry in the first place, but it's also a good idea to install a security camera system to ensure that any break-ins / thefts are caught on film.
Here at IDS Security Systems Ltd, we supply, install and service a range of CCTV systems
that are ideal for a warehouse environment. Safeguarding your warehouse with a series of security cameras will deter potential intruders, as well as making it easier for the authorities to investigate any robberies that do occur. Furthermore, since we at IDS provide a full 24-hour monitoring and engineering service, you can rest easy in the knowledge that someone is keeping an eye on your security cameras and ready to spring into action if necessary.
What warehouse security cameras can we supply?
We supply the following surveillance solutions, all of which can be installed in your warehouse by our experienced installation specialists:
- PTZ cameras (Pan-Tilt-Zoom)
- IP cameras
- Digital video recorders
- Network video records (NVR)
- Hard drive recorders
IDS install and service security systems for businesses across Wales and England. Please contact us today
to request a quotation for your warehouse's security cameras, or click here
to find out more about our CCTV solutions.
Other security systems from IDS: